A Sunday afternoon extravaganza benefiting
Sunday, August 28
Noon to 6 p.m
1100 Oakridge Drive, Fort Collins
On Sunday, August 28, otto PINT will play host to the manly event to end all manly events. MAN FEST is an action-packed afternoon of live music, great food, craft beer, prizes, and all kinds of stuff of which men partake. It's like a motorcycle, dipped in testosterone, and wrapped in bacon...only more so.
- Craft beer – Hydrate the manly way.
- Pizza – Fill up on man fuel.
- Cornhole – Play a game clearly named by men.
- Bicycle tuning – Get your steed souped up.
- Fly-fishing 101 – Learn to tie a fly and woo fish.
- Exotic vehicles – Look. Touch. Try not to drool.
- Live music – Tunes you can drink beer to.
- Beard and Mustache Contest
- Manly Giveaways and Workshops
otto PINT will donate a portion of sales at Man Fest directly to Man Therapy, a website that uses humor to break down barriers, remove stigmas, and help men take control over their mental health issues. Man Therapy has helped thousands of men get the mental help they need, and as a result, has saved many lives. Learn more about Man Therapy at www.mantherapy.org.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, by all means, do so! Men everywhere will owe you a firm handshake. Donations are tax deductible and will directly benefit Man Therapy, a partnership with Cactus, The Carson J Spencer Foundation, and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Up to 25% of your sponsorship may be covered by in-kind contributions. Visit bit.ly/man-fest or contact our friends at Bonfire Effect, 970.669.8000, for more information.
MAN FEST is sponsored by otto PINT, Townsquare Media, Odell Brewing Company, Bonfire Effect, and Carson J Spencer Foundation. Proceeds will benefit ManTherapy.org.